Friday, April 15, 2011

binisaya

  

I am having lotsa so---So happy. So filled. So Identity-cascaded with this website or blog or link or give me a name on it (benefit show? soul guidance? pure blessing? collective subconscious impression? ). I am not an English native speaker (which the Koreans prefer to teach in their schools but very ironic, they book countless flights to the Philippines just to study here, but they do not honor Filipinos inside their classrooms. Did I say something? Did I miss something? Did I spell the Philippines correctly? Did I pray?), I am not an Aussie either. I am pure Bisaya. Tagalog is awkward. But if I see Kuh Ledesma, Mark Bautista, the husband of Dimples Romana (my cousins said that he is from Cagayan de Oro! Ergo, a Bisaya too), Lucy Torres-Gomez, then I would speak my language like a true Bisaya na makasulti og deretso og paspas kaayo (that can speak fluently and too fast!) and so feeling up and bouyant that i have found a Visayan-themed site. Grabe akong kalipay. (Now, do some translation! )


GO to this ----http://www.binisaya.com/taxonomy/term/2/0?page=2

No comments: