Monday, April 18, 2011

WHY I WAS EXEMPTED IN LOGIC?


  


 

  









 
Ryan is taking Nursing. of course, those minor subjects. One of which is the easy-peasy Logic ( Im just being ironic ) and I shared this that I was exempted way back--clearing throat--I mean, way, waaaaaaaay baaaack in college (same university as he has now!) and he mused humbly that he couldnt beat that accomplishment.

     So, this is my twisted theory maybe to cheer him up and encourage his soul: I think, YAN, I was exempted because of the big windows--just open, jalousie-free (BRITISH ENGLISH: LOUVRE WINDOW!)--an open mouth window that breathed in cleaner air! That (reason) and I was sitting at the back. That (factor) and I was the only AB-ENGLISH LITERATURE subscriber there, the rest were Engineering dudes and dudettes!

     Windows, sitting feng shui, and cleaner air (of the days of yore!) are the contributory factors to my Logic Magic. Ganun? (Oh really?)
  


No comments: