Saturday, April 23, 2011

rio: the movie about birds imported and exported from rio

unforgettable lines:

1. YOU have to pump that chest!
2. Dr. Barbosa!!!
3.(Dr Barbosa's welcoming response) Don't forget to floss...
4. Lionel Richie works...every time!
5. Sorry, I didn't mean to...curse!
6. Your macaw...
7. I miss my cage...with mirror...with...
8. Duck! (Duck flies!...) No, duck!
9. Ghastly!
10. Get out, you putrid!
11. NICE TRY, BRAINIAC!
12. more like  chained birds
13. it is in great condition (referring to the motorcycle) PLONK! uhm, in good condition!
14. HEY, Alfi, get the switch on (bulldog to bird)
15. YOU, hot-tempered (referring to Jewel)
16. Just call me Tulio!
17. You won't die in the end, but ...get my point?
18. So kind of you to join to our little soiree!
19. I'm not AN OSTRICH !!! 2X
20. That's my big brave bird! (alliteration there!)

No comments: