Wednesday, April 27, 2011

twilight saga, and to ease the confusion of budods between the faces of Caius, Aro, and Marcus

Mini-Twilight "fan site" .  Budods asks me those vampires' powers.

At first, I reply wittingly and voluminously. Aro's power is to get your thoughts. He knows to transport knowledge...(something like that with some grand help of my hands!). I got tired because he asked and asked and asked (you are right, another conjunction word AND asked then...asking again!) so when he raised the question of power (ahem, repeated questions), I answered like a tired info man. There. Go left. None. Yep. I'm like: Aro, Powerful...Jane, powerful...Marcus, powerless. THANKS LINGUISTS FOR SUFFIXES!!! AHAHAHHAA

 

Jane: We do not give second chances nor do we allow self minded immortals to live

 

     

marcus

 

No comments: