Sunday, April 24, 2011

left eye, 75, right eye is 50, nearsight and How AJ Perez is included to the equation

  
one important knowledge from Doc Che, my official optometrist: farmers have good eyesight because they see
far distance... compared to the nuns in the convent. they have limited place. The context here is all about near-sightedness.

Terms flying while we were inside her examination room: bifocals, progressive (I thought this term is strictly for my grammar, as in present/past progressive like was chatting, were piercing, am eating, is measuring...), multi-focals, astigmatism, and summer vacation (tips, tips, pointers!)

What I like about the eye doctor is: she embellished the grave procedure between eye doctor and eye patient with the Words of God. Faith. John 3:16. the Holy Bible.

I caught some footage of AJ Perez, and his parents talking to Boy (Abunda) who I hated because he wore a cool eyeglasses while ME (!) was in the middle of choosing me out from gazillion frames and shelves! But the attendants were 2 Misses Congeniality, giving me frames based on my specifications. How dare you Boy Abunda stalking on my with such awesome eyeframe!

I exited, but gave this text message: Doc Che. Sir Mike. Thanks big for the warm human contact. I could have chosen CONVERSATION. but quiet long, and who knows the snatcher might be there somewhere in the 4th letter!

No comments: