Saturday, February 8, 2014

JOANNE LORENZANA - You



YOU sung by: Joanne Lorenzana


I thought it over
but I never realized
how it was hard for you to leave


I couldnt blame you
Cause YOU'VE  never been unkind
I'd love to hold you in my arms
Make believe you're mine
But I have to face reality
That it's time for me to _______.



YOU dont give me answers
for a while you lie
I'd rather keep the lovin
you keep me burning deep inside.


YOU never believe
the ways
to show I care
I dread to see tomorrow
Cause I know
You won't be THERE.

I keep believin
Cause I know it's worth a try
But it is not easy to pretend
__________________(lyrics still questionable)
I could always be a stranger    
Loving YOU until the end

I only long to hold YOU
_________________
_________________


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so stupid to make a lyrics of this song wich is not finesh and very wrong!