Sunday, March 20, 2011

gastritis, diagnosis

The doctor advised me not to eat acidic foods. My friend advised me not to eat leafy veggies because it invites more acid build-up. My mom advised me to eat on time. I told myself to respect time's precise routine: sleeping time, dinner time, even idle time!
Gastritis is the inflammation of stomach lining. Pain is part and pain is perpetual. The "Omega" and the "Eficascent oil" , that time, were inutile to the unbearableness of the pain around my abdomen. Friday night's connotation list: happy hour, gimmicks, meeting place, KTV bars, malls, bonding time, Divisoria and Night Cafe, airconned couches, blinking lights, "weekend" respite. But not curling up due to pain. That was the longest Friday I have ever encountered in my life! I skipped dinner; went upstairs, and touched my abdomen, thinking medicine, untouched dinner, and "airconned couches" and beer.

No comments: