Sunday, March 27, 2011

teacher's uniform

Who designed it? Vera Wang? Pitoy Moreno? I'm just telling some figure of speech. Not mocking or being sassy to the majority. I am hoping an icon or the best of the industry because teachers are heroes like Zorro, Ninoy, Sacajawea, and sim card ! Well, I did my research. Results from it? Loading... OK: so there is such a thing as National Uniform Committee or NUC. Wow, sort of Fashion Week Milan or some High fashion group in Tokyo or Manila. Here's the "cool" part: the textile materials come from Gretchen Barretto's stylist! Gotcha! I am just kidding your non-kiddable personality! OK. Serious, water please. The (ahem 2x) textile materials WERE TESTED BY the Philippine textile (that's capital T, you wango!) Research Institute of DOST or PTRI-DOST and found compliant to the Employees Uniform Quality Assurance Program or EUQAP. I am completely enlightened, reassured, floored, bagged, bloated, and, well, (kinda) secured by that technicality. I thought that teachers were, you know, in terms of uniform were just thrown to bubble wrappings. go to this: link for uniform

No comments: