Sunday, May 15, 2011

It started with a chair, right, Juno?




click here for the dialogue from the best of the best movie, JUNO

here are some earlier lines from the movie: Grrrrrreat

What's the prognosis,
fertile Myrtle?

  
Minus or plus?

  
I don't know.
It's not seasoned yet.

  
Take some of these.

  
No, there it is.

  
God, that little pink
plus sign is so unholy.

  
That ain't no Etch A Sketch.

vocabulary from the dialogue/script: for my former students, incoming students, DLP students, summer reading camp students and to my fans (reaaaalllllly???? spoken ala Gretchen Baretto!)

1. DEADBEAT.

You copy my work every week.

  
True. I'm kind of a deadbeat
lab partner, aren't I?

2. SHENANIGAN.

Your parents are probably
wondering where you are.

  
Nah.
I mean, I'm already pregnant,

  
so what other kind of shenanigans
could I get into?


3. STUPENDOUS.

Well, how are you feeling?

  
Great. Everything's
stupendous, you know.

  
Oh, coming in on that snooze button.

No comments: