Friday, May 13, 2011

think, think, think: now, finally, i caught this! trapped and clicked full!

 

from the movie, NANNY DIARIES. I have been searching for this song! I am the biggest fan of this upbeat-chillax song. I guess this is an old song way back. like in the 60's!

first, i came up with such panic-based thoughts: there is New York in the title and the lyrics. So I typed in "New York" but what came out was Alicia Keys' song and Frank Sinatra's classic song.

Then, my brain sequestered the waffled-over ideas, and homed in some brilliant, high-intellect-oriented, and positive-yielding thoughts!

I got it 2x !!! Holy duck ravioli, I.have.found.the.answer! The solution. After 48 years of waiting, thinking, and searchwindowing!

The solution: google's shiny search window. with the WOOOOOOORRRRRDDDDDDS---soundtrack of nanny diaries!

I'm gonna award myself with medals and cash for this!



No comments: