Saturday, September 21, 2019

when my elements and earth's elements fingerwoven into one


IT was the most changing day; brazen-sky-now-overcast-next; the clouds and the sun with the winds trying to be the third wheel of the creation.

IT was also the most adventurous day of my life. No, I did not challenge my phobias and my neurosis. But more of like the compass variety like I wanted to go to this most-visited part of the island (aside from bazaars, bars, and boats!) I am talking about the Rock with a grotto of the Virgin Mary...

At this point, manners matter. Unleash your friendly vocal tone as well as your gesticulation ala Pollyanna and people-savvy politicians to the local "motorela" driver. I am a Southern native speaking Visayan so I have to shit er shift to "Tagalog" to have this common communication line for the progression.

I can't imagine that we arrive to the place after some insanely undulated road parts going there with dust and more dust particles. Are we in some desert? My niece and I are thinking to buy some ice cream we saw earlier. She craves: that ice cream and photography on old, rugged man. Joke. She loves to capture chaotic junk, dilapidated facades, and so on.


No comments: