Sunday, September 22, 2019

singers and songs of the day

1. Melanie Martinez. watching Mr Potato Head. my eloquent student named Deo suggested this chanteuse. Whoa, with socio-medico lyrics: How did you afford her surgery/Do you swear you'll stay forever?
 I thank Deo The Banter Man/ The Dance Arts Learner for this artist. I have Alanis. Now, I have this Melanie.

Image result for melanie martinez
ctto: express & star

2. Aicelle Santos. Her Minsan Ang Minahal ay Ako is superb; gave me hackles!


Image result for Aicelle Santos
ctto: IG of hers

3. Pink. her What About Us is super; paves a way to my aerobics
Image result for pink
ctto: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP; Design by Patrick Crowley



4. Ivy Violan. No photo here. Just to create an ambiance of surprise!

5. Dulce. Ditto. Enough said.


No comments: