Saturday, September 21, 2019

going to class, going to the depot

The speaker I like her because she is good at what she is doing. Her smile is not fake. She studded her talk with jokes which is double thumbs-up for me.

These are the bits of her talk when my butt, bile, and brain were amused: she mentions the crude days of referencing---back in the day where a teacher would threat students about index cards and its size and neatness AND you must have THE PARTS: author, year of publication, etc.

Depot means I am walking around er along its path like side ways then cross the street then side walk. It also means sticking a gadget to my ears for music: chili con carne, ivy violan's classic, kevyn lettau, gloria gaynor, what else?

There was a trio of military manning the post to check the passing vee er vehicles!

No comments: