Monday, January 27, 2014

as pure as driven snow: I face the foe-like shart-messup furniture upstairs, Guido

Finally, I have decided to clean my office table. I have this infinite vacant time--free time!--to be THAT god of cleanliness, clutter-free, and crap-free possession! 

 The weather is trying to darken the room; Mr. Guido, where's my umbrella, but the heavyset, white, dirt-of-all-sort-blemished ( compare: "the merest blemish on a Rolls Royce might render it unsalable" ) table is my sole image, or the mental snapshot.

  There are some grand changes of the ballpens' location, the post-it's placement, and some school supplies which have been laid upon in an inappropriate box compartment!

   The Queen of my drawer is dusty; my last semester's....acquisition: the red puncher! I remember how students asked my permission to use that errr to face...The Queen. She has been punching ream upon ream of sheet (A4, legal, tissue paper, Scotch tape, and wanton wrapper!)

   


No comments: