Saturday, April 13, 2013

diary

Count your blessing. I thank God for this blessing. I was  the proctor of Room 10 this morning. I woke up early. My dependable denim blue or is it a tiffany blue---no, it seems like ultramarine! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shades_of_blue--alarm clock, seriously, woke me up. 

To make this epic short, thank you, LORD for giving me Ma'am Cleo as my partner in proctoring the exam-takers. She was systematic as well as friendly. My existence in that room became comfortable.

But, on my part, I had these cut-outs of Calendar Dates [to viz. 1 to 25] as seat number. I posted those numbers at the back [the front part of the back of the chair. Doggone, it sounds ironic, isn't it?]to make the task and to let the examinees feel easy as they look for their respective seats.

Plus she was thoughtful, like, she shared her snacks with me!

No comments: